Identify facilities that can be quickly adapted to support your community’s response to the coronavirus pandemic with AECOM’s quick and easy Rapid Response (R2) tool.
Understanding how our community can best respond to the changing needs of the coronavirus pandemic requires a unique combination of strategic and tactical thinking. The first step in that process is the identification of potential facilities that could support the temporary needs of a pandemic response effort.
Based on the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) template, our medical planning and bio-containment experts have tailored a simple tool that your team can use to receive preliminary assessments of sites for use as a coronavirus Pandemic Response Facility.
Identifying the Potential of Community Assets
Answer some simple questions to identify viable coronavirus response facilities in your community.
- Quick entry into a mobile-enabled form
- Immediate scoring and preliminary assessment, including social demographic insights
- Identify facilities within your community that could support your coronavirus response
- Empowers the prioritization of community assets
- Helps inform a multi-phase strategy and pandemic preparedness plan for future events
Four simple steps to identify facilities in your community
- Click on the link below
- Answer the questions
- Submit for analysis
- Receive insight via email
Support for facility identification is provided complimentary from AECOM and includes preliminary assessment against current USACE criteria and social equity insights based upon your inputs.
Start Using Today
AECOM can help
Each facility is different, so please consider allowing AECOM to answer any questions you might have, and to assist as your partner in immediately addressing your most pressing needs. Our staff of engineering consultants is ready to help and guide you through the process, modifications, SOPs, and start-up.
Distributed across the United States, AECOM’s teams are ready to support your community healthcare needs with the following services:
- Disaster preparedness, response, and recovery planning and strategy development
- Disaster response program management
- Access to specialist expertise to support your in-house teams.
- Communication and outreach
- Solution design, development and delivery
- Operational facility re-programming
- Transportation management to ensure containment during transfer
- Business continuity consulting
- Microgrid design and delivery
- Post-event cleanup and transition consulting