Urban transport systems such as light rail can help improve mobility in cities, enhance places and communities, and support positive environmental, sustainability and societal outcomes.
Light rail offers exciting opportunities for cities to develop the rail corridor, creating new hubs and destinations which provide value to the community.
Our team has substantial experience in strategic planning, business cases, design development (through all stages), planning approvals and delivery of light rail transit, for the most significant light rail projects in Australia. Our projects include Canberra Light Rail, Parramatta Light Rail, Gold Coast Light Rail, Sydney Light Rail, Newcastle Light Rail, Sunshine Coast Light Rail, Perth Max, Preston Tram Depot and Hobart Light Rail.
Globally our experience includes the Confederation Line Light Rail Project, Manchester Metrolink, Tuen Mun Light Rail Transit and Réseau express métropolitain.
- Program Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Cases
- Technical Advisor - Engineering, Environmental and Consultation
- Pedestrian Modelling
- Transport Modelling
- Rail Operations Modelling
- Staged Investment
- LRT Stop and Precinct Design
- ESG - Environmental, Social and Governance
- Technology Options
- Cost Estimation
- Track and Civil
- Power and Electrification
- Structures - Bridges, Tunnels, Stops/ Stations
- Depot Design
- Road Intersection Design
- Precinct Design
- Acoustic Design
- Digital Generative Design
- Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance
- Sustainability and Green Engineering