We’ve been a pivotal part of South Florida’s growth and success since 1926. To this day we’re bringing our design and planning expertise to guide the development of educational, environmental, community and public safety projects across the city.
From our work delivering new parks, recreation and open spaces for the city’s neighborhoods to working in partnership with educational and research institutions, everything we do is designed to address resilience, prepare for climate change and improve quality of life for our local communities.
Our projects include:
- Fort Lauderdale Police Headquarters
- City of Coral Gables Public Safety Building
- Resilience 305 – Greater Miami and the Beaches
- Ingraham Park, Coral Gables
- Homestead Air Reserve Park (HARP) Community Center and Park Masterplan, Miami-Dade County
- City of Doral Parks Bond Program Management Services
- Palm Beach and Broward County School Programs
- Jackson Health System Consulting Services
- Miami-Dade County Civil and Probate Courthouse